This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Jacksonville, FL
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position. Those that do not want to get their hands dirty or build out a function against a blank slate without buying pre-packaged solutions should not apply.
Role / Title
The Production Supervisor is a member of the plant leadership team and plays a key role in providing management and leadership to deliver business results and operational improvements. Under direction of the Business Unit Manager, the Production Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day manufacturing operations for an assigned area and shift. This role has responsibility to achieve productivity, efficiency, customer service, cost, quality, safety and employee engagement objectives through both individual and team contributions. Provides direction, leadership, development and support to direct reports through empowerment, teamwork, on-the-job assignments and continuous improvement projects and initiatives. Develops, implements and promotes safety programs and safe work practices through involvement in plant safety teams, programs and initiatives. Promotes sound employee & labor relations within the department by developing and maintaining an effective organization with qualified personnel. Develops, promotes, and supports continuous improvement and other cross-functional initiatives.
* BA/BS Degree in Business, Food Science, Engineering or related field is preferred
* 1-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required
* Ability to lead, motivate and mentor large teams of hourly associates is required
* Strong communication and leadership skills
* Strong analytical/critical thinking
* Strong accountability, consistency and follow-through skills
* Ability to work effectively with a wide array of plant personnel ranging from hourly employees to senior management
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.