This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONExcellent organization that promotes teamwork and leaders continually engage with each other. Great work-life balance at a tops in its class company!
* Supervising the activities and personnel on either first or second shift;
* Interpreting and enforcing all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, labor contracts, and safety rules;
* Leading production employees in continuous improvement activities;
* Ensuring product quality and customers' requirements;
* Participating in activities such as training and safety programs in order to enhance the overall effectiveness of the work area.
EDUCATION: 2-year or 4-yeardegreerequired; technical or business related field preferred.
* 3-6+ years supervisory experience in manufacturing;
* Technical and managerial skills required to effectively administer the production process;
* Strong analytical, problem solving, delegation, and conflict resolution skills;
* Lean, Six Sigma, and/or Continuous Improvement knowledge and experience, preferred in manufacturing;
* Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
* Willing to work both first or second shift;
* Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.