This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Custom Window Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONCustom Window Systems is looking for a Production Supervisor with strong personal commitment to become a great leader. The successful candidate will be responsible for the fabrication, training, quality, mentoring and managing of their production crew. This position is hands-on as the majority of the job requirements involve dealing with tasks and issues on the production floor. Positive employee relations and safety skills are required.
* Planning/Organization - prioritizes and plans work activities in a fast paced production environment, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
* Problem Solving - has the ability to identify and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers the necessary information to resolve issues.
* Interpersonal Skills - has the ability to train, mentor and manage employees. Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
* Ensure a safe working environment for employees.
* Quality - ensures that the products produced are accurate and defect free. Has a desire to improve processes and procedures through collaboration.
* Adaptability - adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
* Computer Skills - be proficient with all Microsoft office programs, and be able to adapt to proprietary software.
* HS Diploma or GED; BA/BS _preferred._
* Minimum 3 years' related experience; Experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly desired with a minimum of 2 years of progressive supervisory experience.
* Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel, including management, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Self-starter and a team player that will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
* Valid FL driver's license for required travel as needed.