Production Supervisor Position
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Production Supervisor position in Lafayette, IN. This is a temp to hire or permanent opportunity. As a Production Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising 18 employees. Will be working directly with management to create and execute company cost savings. Work with quality control, customer service and planning efforts to maintain on time delivery of product. In addition the primary role would be as Production Supervisor, to review set-up of equipment and product compliance to customer critical requirements while in the pre- production stage.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Production Supervisor job include:
* Hiring employees
* Training employees
* Communicating management goals
* Employee recognition and disciplinary actions
* 5-7 years experience in a machine shop, knowledge with CNC (3 & 4 axis machining centers) along with tooling and fixtures.
* CNC Sheet Metal Fabrication knowledge would be beneficial.
* 3-5 years experience in a supervisory or leadership role
* Ability to work in an ever changing environment and highly skilled employees.
High School or trade school degree is required. Hours of operation are 6:55am to 3:05pm. Pay $16.00 to $20.00 an hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Supervisor position in Lafayette, IN or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.