This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
River Falls, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team. The company is stable, profitable, and expanding quickly through 2016. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for managing the plant production activities. They will also be responsible for the effective and efficient operation of prouction actions.
* Direct and supervise crew
* Ensure that payroll and timekeeping records are complete and accurate
* Maintain daily logs
* Manage equipment calibrations
* Perform daily procedures to ensure that all equipment is safe and running smoothly
* Manage capital projects
* Order supplies and tools for operators as necessary
* All other duties assigned by management
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3-5years of experience in paper manufacturing culture
* Pulp, paper mill experiencepreferred
* Engineering Background
* Must have converting experience - Any paper products will be considered.