This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
J. Miles Personnel
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRODUCTION SUPERVISOR - FOOD MANUFACTURING
_We have an exciting leadership opportunity with a growing and profitable food manufacturer! This job is with a company who has very strong and steady growth and you will have promotional opportunities here. The company growth is driven by demand for our existing products and we are developing new products each year. We are now hiring a Production Supervisor to lead our 2nd shift team. If you are interested in an opportunity to build a career, this may be the place for you._
* You will be responsible for overseeing and scheduling production, training, budgets, cost control, quality, productivity improvements and employee empowerment for a team of production operators.
* You will have about 20 direct reports across 2 processing lines.
* You will report directly to the Operations Manager and will be actively involved in daily decision making.
* Bachelors Degree is Required (Preferengineering, science or business).
* 2+ years experience as a Production Supervisor or Packaging Supervisor in food, beverage, pharmaceutical or other highly regulated, continuous processing, consumer packaged goods environment.
* Must be willing to work 2nd shift (2pm-10pm).
A competitive starting base salary of $70,000-$80,000 + a generous bonus; comprehensive benefits package and relocation assistance is also being offered.
INSTRUCTIONS/HOW TO APPLY/WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you believe you are qualified and wish to apply, please click on the Apply button. You will be instructed to complete an online job interest submission. We will contact you shortly via email/phone if your qualifications meet the requirements of the position. Thank you for applying!!