This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
West Columbia, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
Supervises bakery production line workers with an emphasis on teamwork, safety and excellent sanitation practices in concert with overall company goals and vision, to produce the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost. Ensures that necessary tools, supplies and equipment are available to perform production tasks effectively. Schedules staff and prioritizes workload in order to manage team hours to allotted budget. Performs training, compliance, recordkeeping, and duties related to achieving production objectives.
Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals. Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance, may become actively involved as required to meet schedules and resolve problems. Administers company policies that directly affect subordinate employees. Management reviews work to measure meeting of objectives.
Lead and monitor production line tasks.
* Execute production plan.
* Ensure tasks are performed according to standard procedures and regulations.
* Investigate and resolve production and personnel issues as they arise.
* Account for 100% of raw materials consumed in mixing.
* Ensure production and QA details are properly recorded.
* Policy s, procedures, and GMP s adhered to.
Schedule /assign subordinate staff tasks to meet production goals and objectives.
* Ensure accurate timekeeping.
* Evaluate performance.
* Assure effective employee relations.
Prepare and submit data for production reporting.
* Prepare daily production report.
* Report production through use of SAP.
Perform continuous improvement review.
* Analyze production runs and make suggestions for improvement.
* Observe condition of Bakery floor to identify improvement opportunities and make suggestions for improvement.
* Perform and report on accident investigations.
Reconcile daily down-time.
* Confer with Maintenance and Production managers daily on production line issues.
* Determine causes and suggest possible solutions.
* Perform other duties as assigned or required.
* Associates degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience to total at least 10 years production/manufacturing supervision experience
* 3-4 years manufacturing experience
* Computer literate in spreadsheet and word applications
* Ability to analyze reports and performance
* Leadership and communication skills
* Proficient in SAP, ADP
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Regularly required to climb, stand or walk for extended periods of time.
* Use a computer keyboard and monitor more than 20% of total work time.
48 hours weekly - 2nd shift
West Columbia, South Carolina, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.