Production Supervisor, 3rd Shift 9/8/2016
South Sioux City, NE
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY #54061
Growing food manufacturer offering upward mobility in a family-friendly environment.
* Directing production line on the 3rd shift;
* Scheduling personnel;
* Estimating employee hours;
* Estimating equipment required;
* Planning flow of materials through the department according to work orders;
* Conducting regular visual line checks;
* Collecting, tracking and reporting production information and variance data;
* Analyzing situations and making decisions on how to proceed including contacting site management as deemed necessary;
* Interfacing with others in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met.
EDUCATION: 4-year degree required.
* 1-3years of experience in a food or CPG production environment;
* Knowledge and understanding of the processes and mechanics of production line equipment;
* Able to train, develop and manage employees;
* Familiar with PLCs, GMPs, quality and hygiene standards for food manufacturing;
* Creative thinking and deductive reasoning skills;
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.