This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
VALLEY PROTEIN INC
Rose Hill, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONDon't waste your talent.
Join Valley Proteins, because we won't waste your talent. We'll reward it with great Compensation, benefits and growth potential.
* Competitive salary w/bonus potential
* Comprehensive benefits
* Growth opportunities
Production Supervisors - 2nd shift and 3rd shift positions
Rose Hill, NC
* Maintain optimum operations, work and production schedules.
* Hire/train new employees.
* Ensure quality standards and identify safety risks/hazards.
* Establish safety/environmental performance that meets established goals.
* Accounting for time and manpower for production staff.
* Three years experience leading a team in a plant production environment with an AAS degree in a related field preferred.
* Good communication skills, able to take and give direction, work well with others.
* Ability to work in stressful situations involving deadlines, and other situations that may occur.
Email your resume or a completed Employment Application, from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by 9am-4pm at 469 Yellow Cut Rd., Rose Hill, NC 28458.
Valley Proteins, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Drug Free Company