This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWith an emphasis on service excellence on calls and emails, provide outstanding general and in-depth production and application support for EP's production products and services (Studio Hub, Scenechronize POA, SmartStart and any new products) within the respective phone and Salesforce queues.
* Provide outstanding general and in-depth first line production support and service inquiries. For all current and future EP Production Support Products and offerings both within the respective phone and Salesforce Queues.
* Provide outstanding foreground application support for Studio Hub, Scenechronize POA, Scheduling, Smart Start and any new products, including "How-to's" and explanation of general system processes.
* Remain logged into the phone queue and adhere to the call escalation process.
* Accept and respond to emails from the Salesforce Support Queue ensuring a thorough, accurate, and professional response is provided with a focus on resolving the issue for the client with a single email reply
* Provide after-hours support where scheduled
* Perform short-term research utilizing system knowledge, Salesforce, Knowledge Base articles, reports and other system-generated output.
* Record all client correspondence
* Ensure intake of tasks/cases in Salesforce in real time, clearly and with quality detail
* Always summarizing the issue and solution in the Salesforce case
* Ensure escalations to Software include complete information and guarantee timely follow up, keeping stakeholders informed of the stats
* Create Knowledge Base articles (KB's) based on escalations, new situations and general knowledge situations encountered in working with client issues and EP
* Continually look for efficiency gains and simplicity in our processes and procedures
* Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, engagement and courtesy, always showing respect and positive attitude for our clients and for fellow employees
* Assume additional duties per management discretion
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* College degree or equivalent work experience
* Prior experience in a support call center environment
* Customer Service Experience
* Proficiency with Windows and Mac
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Excellent communication skills including in person, in writing, email, and speaking to others
* Excellent Organizational Skills
* Type a minimum 40 wpm
* Ability to multi-task as well as handle multiple client issues at a time
* Strong Follow Up skills
* Solid troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
* Demonstrate customer service orientation with problem solving and diplomacy skills
* Active Listening
* Ability to provide good time management