Production Support Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Chevy Chase, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE: PRODUCTION SUPPORT CONSULTANT
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT/DIRECT HIRE
LOCATION: CHEVY CHASE, MD
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: Infrastructure team lead responsible for day to day maintenance activities for the InSite application. Java based application running on Linux platform. Production support availability is a requirement.
CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MANAGING THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Defining and enforcing application Infrastructure support and CM best practices
- Work with DevOps team lead to progress Azure cloud activities
- Full Configuration management support across InSite environments
- Production support triage and on-call duties
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills and ability to work through others
- Communicate effectively through verbal and written channels to a variety of people
- Previous experience contributing to IT projects
- Initiative and willingness to take charge, lead change, and drive results
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks, manage change, and work in a fast paced environment
EXPERIENCE IN PRODUCTION SUPPORT ROLE, SUPPORTING JAVA APPLICATION ON LINUX PLATFORM