This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: Production Support
Location: Denver, CO
Duration: Long-Term Project
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR PRODUCTION SUPPORT (2 RESOURCES):
* Ensure availability of application for end users consistent with Service Level Agreements.
* Provide Support for restoration of service; investigate cause of problems, quick response on problem calls and fixes.
* Respond to inquiries from Business Users for assistance in diagnosing Production System operations, data,
* Be able to make ongoing recommendation for operational improvements of production applications.
* Serve as On-call support person as part of rotation within an application support team.
* On-call support duties will cover regular business hours, nights and weekends on a schedule basis.
* Work as part of a support team providing 24 x 7 Application Support for a suite of applications and serve as On-call support person on a rotation basis as required.
* Provide support for Restoration of Service. This includes investigation of cause of outage, quick response for problem remediation.
* Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
* Good Interpersonal and communications skills.
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
DIRECT: 240-800-0041 | 240-800-0031 X 109
KMM Technologies, Inc.
SBA 8(A), MD/DC MSDC and VA SWaM Certified |Fax: (866) 8563684
KMM TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, AND EMBRACES DIVERSITY THROUGH OUR AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PROGRAM. KMM GIVES CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT TO QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, MINORITIES, FEMALES, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. EOE/M/F/D/V.