Production Support - Unix / Linux
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Greetings from Bravens!
Hope this email finds you in good health.
We are Hiring for PRODUCTION SUPPORT - UNIX/LINUX position with our Direct Client. Please find the JD below and kindly help me with your availability for the project, You can also refer someone who might be interested.
ROLE: PRODUCTION SUPPORT - UNIX/LINUX
LOCATION: PLANO, TX
DURATION: FULLTIME & PERMANENT POSITION
JOB DESCRIPTION :
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with IT Production Support.
* At least 3 years of experience in UNIX, LINUX & DB2 SUPPORT SKILLS
* At least 2 years of experience in SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE.
* Minimum 3 years of Support (L1/L2/L3) experience in DB2 DATABASE, UNIX, SHELL SCRIPTS, AUTOSYS.
* Expertise in Defect Analysis & Management
* At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* Experience to Finance domain
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
AWAITING FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY!