Production Team Member- Bacon Injection
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Clemens Food Group
Clemens Food Group is the industry leader in customer solutions. Originally founded in 1895, the Company has a long rich heritage, deeply rooted in values. Clemens Food Group is a vertically coordinated company that includes hog farming, food production, logistical services, and transportation. To this day, it remains steadfastly dedicated to continuing previous generations' commitment by operating as good stewards of the community and the environment, offering quality innovative products and services, and working with our business partners, customers, employees, and family members with the highest degree of integrity and ethics.
The Machine Operations III position is responsible for the safe operation production machinery to ensure continued and efficient production runs. Typically, this class of Machine Operator has a specified required skill set requiring additional training or knowledge. Incumbents of the Machine Operator III position must be certified in lock out / tag out procedures, possess mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills. Machine Operator III incumbents are responsible for routine machine maintenance such as changing blades, set up, cleaning and take down of equipment. Machine Operator III incumbents must have knowledge of the product specifications and profitability potential as well as machinery operation and be able to make appropriate machinery adjustments to maximize product quality and yield as well as maximize product flow/line speed. Incumbents of the Machine Operator III position must be able to read, comprehend and enter data in English and are responsible for the completeness and accuracy of daily production paperwork such as net weight sheets, label verification sheets, product run times and recording manhours per product. This position may be required to direct work flow in an area and interact with Team Members to accompliash daily goals.
Examples of jobs within this position category include, but are not limited to: Cure Maker, ASRS Operator, Accusort Operator, KSI Operator, Smokehouse Operator and Tumbler Operator.
- Product Inspection.
- Machine Operator.
- Plan/Direct work of other.
- Hand Tools (Use of).
- Able to lift up minimun 30 Lbs.
Dept. run 6 days a week on a rotation. Schedule: 8:30 pm to End of shift.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Additional BenefitsFull service, 24/7, gym on site in our Hatfield, PA office location. Gym includes full-size basketball court, weight and exercise machines, fitness instructors and classes throughout the day.
Onsite cafeteria and company store for purchases at a discounted price.
Wellness Program with activities through the year to promote physical and mental well-being.
Annual Company picnic and celebration events for Team Member recognition.
Discounts with area businesses.