Production Team Member- Cut Floor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Clemens Food Group
Clemens Food Group is the industry leader in customer solutions. Originally founded in 1895, the Company has a long rich heritage, deeply rooted in values. Clemens Food Group is a vertically coordinated company that includes hog farming, food production, logistical services, and transportation. To this day, it remains steadfastly dedicated to continuing previous generations' commitment by operating as good stewards of the community and the environment, offering quality innovative products and services, and working with our business partners, customers, employees, and family members with the highest degree of integrity and ethics.
The Machine Operator II position is responsible for the safe operation of production machinery to ensure continued and efficient production runs. Incumbents of the Machine Operator II position must be certified in lock out / tag out procedures and must possess some mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills. Machine Operator II incumbents are responsible for routine machine maintenance such as changing blades, set up, cleaning and take down of equipment.
Examples of jobs within this position catagory include, but are not limited to; Ham Skinner, Box Machine, Cryovac, Dixie Machine, Peeler, Slicer Operator, V-Mag, Slurry Operator, Stuffer and T-Sizer.
- Product Inspection.
- Pushing/Sorting Product/Material.
- Must be able to read, comprehend and enter data in English.
- Able to lift 30 Lbs consistently in a motion.
Monday to Friday 5am to end of shift
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Additional BenefitsFull service, 24/7, gym on site in our Hatfield, PA office location. Gym includes full-size basketball court, weight and exercise machines, fitness instructors and classes throughout the day.
Onsite cafeteria and company store for purchases at a discounted price.
Wellness Program with activities through the year to promote physical and mental well-being.
Annual Company picnic and celebration events for Team Member recognition.
Discounts with area businesses.