Production Team Member
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Production Team Member
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
* Operating packaging equipment (box erector, label machines, palletizer, etc.)
* Move packaging material and finished good product using hand truck, forklift or other material handling equipment, in accordance with all safety policies
* Fill containers with blended products for customer orders
* Assist with counting of inventory
* Organize warehouse for cleanliness and safety at all times
* Maintain all safety standards, including wearing PPE as required
* Maintain all quality indicators for operations by verifying product/quality before inventory storage
* Additional duties as assigned
* High school diploma or GED required
* Must have 6 months or more experience in manufacturing and/or packaging facility
* Must be able to work any shift
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
* Basic computer literacy
* Good teamwork
* Excellent organizational skills
* Prior forklift experience
$10.00 to $10.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.