Production Team Members
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a leading automotive parts supplier in their search to fill Production/Assembler jobs in Tuscaloosa, AL. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Working in production, you will be required to use hand held tools and assemble both large and small parts as well as stack product and load for shipment. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilites for this Production Assembler job include:
* Basic to complex assembly of parts, soldering using keen eye sight
* Stack completed product and loading into totes for shipment
* Manual dexterity and good eye/hand coordination
* Report defective material or questionable conditions to production supervisor
* Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion
* Strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work independently or as part of a team to complete projects and tasks
* Meet daily production quotas to ensure on time customer shipments
* Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
* Verifiable proof of graduation: High school diploma/GED
* Strong industrial resume; evidence of consistent, industry related work history
* Punctuality is essential; reliable transportation and flexibility to work overtime as required
* Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
* Follow safe work procedures and wear personal protective equipment as required
* Ability to lift 50 lbs. routinely and be able to stand for long periods of time
* Flexible and adaptable to varied shifts and production duties as required by management
* Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
1st shift: 6am-2:30pm, hours may vary depending on department
2nd shift: 2pm-10:45pm, hours may vary depending on department
3rd shift: 10pm- 6:30am hours may vary depending on department
Associates must be flexible and work overtime as required-this may include working additional hours during your normal shift or working extra days in the week
Pay rates - $12/ per hour
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Assembler position in Tuscaloosa, AL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled