This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Designation
The Production Worker I, under direct supervision performs routine production tasks and operates specific production machinery. Ensures the maintenance of a safe work environment with an ultimate goal of zero accidents.
Job Core Responsibilities
* Performs routine production tasks such as operating subassembly equipment, coating equipment, ovens, material handling equipment including hoists, cranes, tow motors, pallet trucks, and other miscellaneous equipment
* Completes troubleshooting while operating equipment, including performing and documenting limited preventative maintenance
* Monitors, measures, and records quality assurance data including, but not limited to, dimensions, weight, or other specific information
* Observes safe work practices, maintains a safe and clean work environment and wears the appropriate personal protective equipment
* Tracks orders, utilizing appropriate equipment, moves material to enable the production process to flow efficiently and effectively
* Comprehends and accurately follows specific detailed operational instructions and prints for job and setup operations
* Follows specific quality criteria to maintain quality system requirements
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education: A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
Certifications: Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience in related field
Years Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience
* Skilled in the use of hand tools including calipers, depth gages, micrometers, and other measuring equipment, and machinery
* Ability to read various instructions
* Abe to problem-solve using existing procedures to perform straightforward tasks
* Solid oral and written communication skills
* Good attention to detail
* Proficient computer skills