This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
DEAN FOODS COMPANY
ST GEORGE, UT
Dean Foods Ice Cream plant in St George, Utah is
currently hiring to fill production positions in all
areas of the operation.The Production Worker positions
performs general and specific duties related to their
assigned area which may include Raw Receiving,
Pasteurizer, Filler Operator, and Sanitation. Workers
may be assigned to one or more areas throughout the
plant. General duties to include (but not limited to):
* Maintain communication with other departments,
management and employees and notify them of any
problems and/or concerns that may restrict the
efficiency of production.
* Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear,
legible and accurate format, and completed with
required information. Ensure all required
information is documented in accordance with SOP s.
* Analyze process data and equipment performance data
to improve quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
* Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in
identifying opportunities to improve processes.
* Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
* Follow all required work safe practices. This would
include wearing of all required PPE in designated
areas, confined space safety, safe chemical
handling, fall restraints, etc.
* Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs
and food quality related to designated area. Report
any food safety and food quality related issues to
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED preferred; or one to five
years related experience and/or training; or,
equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all
units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals.
* Experience within the food and beverage industry
* Must be able to stand, walk, kneel and bend for
virtually the entire shift. Must be able to lift up
to 50 pounds occasionally including overhead.
* Must be able to work in a wet environment. Some
exposure to cleaning chemicals. Exposure to
* Must be willing to work flexible hours including
overtime, weekends and holidays.
* Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens
(including drug, background and criminal checks).
Dean Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
age, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local laws.