Professional Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Working with Presale team Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project cost
- Ensure high quality deliverable s
- Interface on a daily basis with Public safety customer(s)
- Oversight of public safety radio equipment installations in the field and subsequent system tests.
- Ability to make sound decisions in order to keep the project on track with high quality and meet customer expectations.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors. Work with procurement .
- Create Request for Quotes and Statements of Work
- Provide weekly project status and document outcome of customer meetings and internal meetings
- Working with the engineering tea Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
*Travel requried within the five boroughs of NYC to service clients
5+ years of Project Management experience
PMP CERTIFICATION A PLUS
Field Telecommunication and/or public safety radio equipment experience a plus
EXCEL, POWER POINT, WORD,MS PROJECT a plus
Management of projects and stakeholder management experience a plus
Matrix management environment experience a plus
Technical or Engineering experience a plus
5 - 10
Bachelor's Degree 5+ years of Project Management experience