Professional Services Associate Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
Support all aspects of the Professional Services process including but not limited to the following:
* Coordinate RFP requests and responses
* Process project close out upon completion
* Assist in coordinating and tracking Professional Service projects
* Ability to identify process improvements and best practices for tracking project performance, forecasting, material procurement, invoicing and tracking of consultant and contractor costs
* Assist identifying, developing requirements and testing IT enhancements to support the Professional Services organization
* Lead report development and generation to enable PS team to effectively manage projects. Ability to analyze reports and provide recommendations.
* Professional Services liaison to IT and OM
* Track Professional Services consultant and contractor certification program
* Assist tracking consultant and contractor quality program
* Request pricing to update the quote configuration
* Excellent oral & written communications skills
* Strong interpersonal skills are crucial
* Strong organizational skills required
* Ability to evaluate and prioritize tasks in an evolving environment
* Ability to work independently and multi-task
* Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint
* Strong customer service and project management skills
* Strong initiative is a key success factor for this role
* Previous industry and project management experience strongly desired
* Experience working in services organization
* Knowledge of basic accounting principles
* Experience working with business systems
* Up to 10% travel required
Calix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Calix is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Calix does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.