Professional Services Consultant - ERPReq-13268
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 2/3/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTANT - ERP
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
NetSuite has CONSULTANT openings in our various verticals which included the following: Software, Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale Distribution, General Business and Enterprise
The Consultant will be responsible for working directly with customers to document and validate their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality. In addition, the Consultant will work with the customer to configure/customize NetSuite application to meet their business requirements. He / She will be required to conduct sessions with the customer over the phone or in-person, attend project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables. Finally, the Consultant will provide customers with as needed consulting and general assistance and be a go-to resource for specific functional areas. He / She will be expected to contribute to the solutions repository/best practices and knowledge share activities at NetSuite.
* Bachelor s degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems
* 3+ years in application systems consulting
* Willingness to travel Usual travel is about 50% but can be higher on certain projects
* Mastery of Microsoft Office Products
* Consulting experience in common industry standard business practices, such as ERP, SFA/CRM, or Ecommerce
* Ability to effectively implement an ERP, SFA/CRM or Ecommerce Solution
* Strong experience in one of the following verticals or domain: Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, Enterprise, General Business
* Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud experience is a plus
* Knowledge of functional processes for software or telecom companies a plus
* Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant preferred
TRAVEL: up to 50%
Travel: Up to 50%