Professor, Reproductive Health and Psychology 8/25/2016
University of California - San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PROFESSOR, REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND PSYCHOLOGY APPLY NOW TO PROFESSOR, REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND PSYCHOLOGY
* SCHOOL OF MEDICINE - Psychiatry, Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences
Open date: August 24th, 2016
Last review date: September 24th, 2016
Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled. Final date: February 24th, 2018
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Professor, Reproductive Health and Psychology
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for a Professor of Reproductive Health and Psychology for the UCSF Preterm Birth Initiative (PTBi), a multi-year, transdisciplinary research effort aimed at reducing the burden of prematurity. This is a full-time position and will be filled at the Full Professor level in a series commensurate with experience, with a start date of January 1, 2017 or thereafter.
* PhD in Psychology and deep content expertise in reproductive/perinatal health (candidate should qualify for joint appointment in Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences)
* Demonstrated track record of research grant funding, including multiple R01s or equivalent funding
* Demonstrated expertise in development and leadership of a transdisciplinary post-doctoral research training program (T32 or equivalent)
* Demonstrated expertise in the evaluation of group/peer-supported care
* Demonstrated expertise and track record with Community-Based Participatory Research (CBPR) methodology
* Demonstrated effective organization and leadership of transdisciplinary and cross-sector health-focused research models
* Demonstrated experience in working with underserved and culturally diverse trainee and patient populations
* Develop and help lead a robust community-engaged interventions research program, with a focus to be determined by the incumbent in alignment with the broad goals of UCSF s California Preterm Birth Initiative and the Department of Psychiatry .
* Collaborate effectively with local researchers, public health teams, and community-based organizations that include but are not limited to specific communities in San Francisco, Oakland, and Fresno, CA
* Collaborate effectively with basic, clinical and population health researchers across disciplines and sectors to evaluate the barriers/facilitators to existing evidence-based interventions and promote the implementation and evaluation of new and locally-adapted clinical interventions/treatment models designed for scale and impact
* Participate in cross-sector policy and resource alignment efforts that aim to improve women s mental health and reduce the burden of preterm birth
* Participate in teaching and educational activities
* Participate in departmental, university, and community service
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01039
UCSF seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
San Francisco, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://main.hercjobs.org/jobs/8415220
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research
Statement of Teaching
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
* Create an ApplicantID
* Provide required information and documents
* If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now
Apply now to Professor, Reproductive Health and Psychology
Questions* Contact the hiring department
Already applied* Log in to your application
The University of California, San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You have the right to an equal employment opportunity.
For more information about your rights, see the EEO is the Law Supplement.
The University of California, San Francisco is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities.
See our Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act Annual Security Reports.