Profit Center Manager Trainee
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 3/2/2017
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Review all contracts raised on a daily basis; i.e., creations, amendments, suspensions, and terminations
* Daily assess the need for purchasing equipment through feedback from sales personnel, rental managers, customer feedback, supplier sales personnel and Marketing Department Product Managers
* Assess, modify, and approve Sales Plan every week and ensuring that it is carried out appropriately
* Ensure ongoing compliance with all statutory requirements
* Review the debt collection efforts (calls and/or visits made) on a daily basis
* Ensure Outside Sales and Customer Service Representatives are aware of slow moving equipment
* Ensure that Shop Foremen are aware of all equipment not available for rent
* Ensure that Rental Center Yard, facility, and staff are in a presentable state
* Handle various reporting such as monthly rental income forecast, daily contract count, and capitol approval requests
* Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
* Interview, hire, and train employees; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems
* Valid driver s license
* Business Management degree with at least 1 year of Rental Industry experience OR 3-4 years of Rental Industry experience
* Related titles and experience may include Rental Branch Manager, Operations Manager, Unit Manager, Dealership Manager, Rental Manager, or similar experience.