Program / Acquisition Analyst (Intermediate, Mid & Senior level positions)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
NCI information Systems, Inc.
Fort Leavenworth, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONDesignated a 2016 Military Friendly® Employer
Join our team and work directly to support our Soldiers (PEO Soldier SETA)
NCI: As one of the Program / Acquisition Analyst ( Acquisition Specialist ) supporting PEO Soldier (SETA) at Fort Belvoir, VA, you will have an opportunity to work with a group of people dedicated to ensuring quality of material and equipment being tested and used by our US Army Soldiers. Your background in Acquisition, GFEBS and ACEIT will contribute to supporting research, design, making recommendations, evaluating performance of equipment/material and ensuring implementation is a success. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. NCI is always seeking talent and we encourage you to apply.
This position is located at Fort Belvoir, VA.Highlights of Responsibilities:
* Contribute to development and execution of strategic plans and policies.
* Assists in determining requirements and needs as well as investigating and resolving problems.
* Interface with other functions and outside personnel to assist in the preparation and execution of plans, process, improvements to meet customer deadlines.
* Assist in setting priorities and ensure work products for the group conform to standards.
* Perform research, design and determines solutions and prepares recommendations.
* May support business office by generating financial reports, database management utilizing GFEBS for analysis.
* May need to provide support to the cost teams by preparing ACEIT models as needed.
* Work on documentation leading to the successful DoD 5000.02 acquisition milestones (A, B, C).
* DoD Secret clearance (or ability to obtain an interim).
* 10-15 years of progressive work experience with 3-5 years of firm related experience required.
* Bachelors degree required (however additional experience may be substituted if relevant).
* Must have an Acquisition background (not logistics).
* Prior DoD/Army experience.
* Firm knowledge and hands on experience working with:* DoD 5000.02 Acquisition,
* Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT),
* General Fund Enterprise Business System ( GFEBS ).
* Able to travel if needed (approximately 10-25%) within the US.
* Able and willing to relocate to Virginia in order to work on site at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* May require experience in systems analysis and computer hardware or software support in order to develop or maintain documents within the system.
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.