- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Program Administrator/Administrative Assistant (11 am - 8 pm)
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com .
GP Strategies is actively recruiting a Program Administrator/Administrative Assistant to work in our Troy, MI office. This position is an afternoon shift - 11:00am to 8:00pm, Monday through Friday. This is a full-time, regular position with benefits.
* Provide high quality program administration and customer service by utilizing excellent administrative, customer service, and leadership skills.
* Provide program administration support including the processing of tuition reimbursement payments, school invoices, grade documentation, and school transcript reviews
* Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email for customer inquiries related to tuition program payments, policies, processes and systems
* Utilize customer support ticket system to respond to and resolve customer support requests
* Conduct quality assurance tasks and achieve superior accuracy measures
* Participate and contribute to root cause analysis and continuous improvement initiatives
* Monitor account service level agreements and program metrics to ensure we are meeting target metrics and contractual agreements
* Provide first line resolution to program team members; escalate questions, issues, and concerns to Operations Manager and/or Account Manager as necessary
* Support client inquires and interface with client program owner
* Maintain process, procedural, and program reference information
* Manage escalations and appeals, research escalated issues, gather and provide support documentation to Account Manager or client program owners as appropriate; follow through directly with employee as appropriate
* Experience in an administrative or customer service type position
* Internet and computer savvy
* Proficient with MS Word and MS Excel
* Excellent communication skills with experience communicating effectively via telephone and e-mail with customers and peers
* Associates and/or bachelor s degree preferred, or equivalent level of skills and experience
* Web-based application data entry and help desk experience
* Tuition Program Management system and/or Learning Management System (LMS) administration experience
* Call center phone system experience
* Help desk issue ticket tracking system experience
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
* Analytical and excellent attention to detail
* Ability to defuse agitated situations
* Ability and desire to excel in a fast paced environment
* Must be self-directed and be able to manage competing priorities
* Ability to work independently and in a team setting
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.