This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
Interstate Battery System of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
This specific position will own the responsibilities of program administration and communication management for the Nationwide WD/Jobber Program. Full Time salary position: 40-50 hours per week.
* Evaluate part number offerings, pricing, & profitability
* Update price sheets & process paperwork to get information loaded into the system
* Update application guides, labels, and other sales materials as needed
* Weekly & monthly sales reports for ARM sales team and quarterly rebate reports
* Process all paperwork for new WD/Jobber accounts
* Respond to phone calls & emails from Distributors, customers, and internal team members
* Maintain Jobber & DSM team site
* Compose memos & customer letters
* Gain approval for addition of new part numbers and execute implementation into program materials
* Perform pricing analysis (Nationwide vs. Interstate) and coordinate profit requirements with pricing group.
* Manage program budget
* Billing Issues - work with A/R to resolve any billing issues on all central bill accounts
* Work with A/R on collecting of past due on all central bill accounts
* Determine how rebates and subsidies will work best within the system without changing the price sheet
* Work with Marketing on any program changes or implementation of new Marketing rebate programs
* Manage all aspects of new account set-ups (system requirements, vendor support, etc.).
Independent worker: High level of self-management and discipline required. High technical aptitude with internal systems. Detailed oriented and able to multi-task in fast paced environment. Automotive Aftermarket and/or Battery experience a plus.