This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
* Provide support to the Program Management team
* Utilize advanced computer skills to extract, analyze, compile, and distribute data.
* Use positive human relations skills to successfully deal directly with internal and external customers
* Research information to help the Program Managers answer product concerns
* Assist the Program Managers in their handling of complaints, suggestions, and problems concerning the company s products, determine what action is required, and help to coordinate the activities required to solve the problem
* Communicate to customers by composing accurate, prompt and effective replies to routine letters, e-mail, and phone calls.
* Handle difficult or sensitive issues.
* Explain technical information in an easy to understand manner
* Perform data input in a highly accurate and timely manner according to information parameters.
These are the primary responsibilities of the position however, the qualified applicant may be asked to perform other duties as instructed by the supervisor for production necessity.
* Oral and written communication
* Routine communication with Customer and internal personnel
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
* Routine reporting of financial and quality performance data
* Researching problems and coordinating corrective action
* Customer-first attitude
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.