This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Life Cycle Engineering
JOB DESCRIPTIONOUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE-CENTRIC CULTURE
Life Cycle Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Program Assistant to join our growing Federal Solutions Group (FSG) team in Norfolk, VA. Please find the position details below and additional details about our company, culture and benefits at the bottom of this post.
Under the direction of the Program Manager, the Program Assistant will provide operational and administrative assistance to the Program Manager and Project Staff. The selected candidate will perform a variety of administrative, financial, and logistical services in support of Program operations, and assist with information management for the team.
Primary Duties or Responsibilities
* Maintain and update team's reports, databases and spreadsheets using the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook;
* Work with LCE's information systems and databases to monitor various aspects related to team functioning;
* Coordinate input and draft technical reports as required by the program;
* Assist other team members in preparing and formatting documents, including PowerPoint presentations;
* Develop and maintain an efficient electronic filing system for the team on SharePoint;
* Assist in processing data calls for proposals as required;
* Coordinate the proofreading and editing of documents as required;
* Organize regular team meetings and conference calls/video-conferences (often over different time zones) to include document preparation and distribution;
* Take minutes of regularly scheduled team meetings, as well as other meetings with the assistance of and coordination with the team as required;
* Work with other team members to coordinate work activities, meet deadlines, and provide support where needed; and
* Perform other related duties in accordance with instructions from team members.
* 3 - 5 years supporting programs involving DOD contracting
* 2 - 4 years supporting multiple programs
* Minimum - Associates Degree
* Preferred - Bachelor's Degree (Business)
* Advanced courses in Microsoft products
* Security Clearance - SECRET
* Minimal travel required
This position description represents a summary of the major components and requirements of the outlined job. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned or required as business needs dictate. Questions regarding this description should immediately be addressed to the department manager or to Human Resources.
Our mission is to enable people and organizations to achieve their full potential.
As a professional services organization our mission is focused on our clients' people and organizations. It is our company's cornerstone belief that we will not lead the industry in assisting our clients unless we excel at helping our own people and teams reach their full potential.
Our corporate culture encourages personal and professional growth because LCE's success depends on the talent, professionalism and commitment of its employees. LCE is a strengths-based organization focused on turning individual talents into strengths and then turning individual strengths into organizational performance that supports our clients' success.
Free Medical/Dental/Vision for Employees, with affordable plans for the whole family.
Free Employee Life and Disability Insurance, with supplemental coverage options available.
Health Savings Account and Flexible Benefit Account options
Company matched 401K & company funded Employee Stock Ownership Program
Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Sick Leave
Continuing Education & Professional Development Programs at all levels
Flexible Schedules & Relaxed Dress code
Employer sponsored events, social collaboration, and open communication
Free access to an extensive online training library, including certification prep
Bonus Program for outstanding contributions, Employee Referral Program, numerous Recognition Opportunities, and more...
*Benefits may vary by business unit & location. http://www.lce.com/Employee_Benefits_358.html
Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a), and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that LCE take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. LCE shall also abide by the requirements of 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A.