Program Coord,Trans Intg Mgt
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 1/25/2017
JOB DESCRIPTION- - - # Program Coord,Trans & Intg Mgt Department:
Business Dev Transaction Mgmt - - - # Description Description*
* Requisition ID:
* Job Title:
* Program Coordinator, Transaction & Integration
* Position Summary:
* This position provides project coordination/support & administrative duties for the Transaction and Integration Management team\. Project responsibilities include scheduling project/work stream meetings, creating and disseminating agendas and team minutes, research related to project deliverables/efforts and operational due diligence, analysis and summary, active follow up of critical action items and active support of members of the Transaction and Integration management team\. Incumbent will support administrative duties for the Director and will support transaction and growth efforts under the direction of Program Managers, Sr\. Manager and Director\. Role encompasses significant administrative functions and responsibilities including but not limited to running and preparing reports, processing contracts/vendor payment, assisting with meeting preparation, and customer relations\. Requires strong computer skills\. Also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors\. Must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting multiple people\. Must have the ability to positively interact with staff \(at all levels\) in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient; a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role\. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail important\.*
* Essential Functions:
* + Support development and maintenance of program schedules, defining and developing key project plan tasks and milestones and tracking and execution against those activities + Development of meeting agendas followed by dissemination of meeting minutes and critical actions\. + Maintenance of team checklists and development of deliverable timelines and calendar for active projects\. + Provide administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings with numerous participants, prepare meetings materials, and record actions and changes to project plans, and tracking and responding to action items + Assist in preparation of project plans under direction of Director, Sr\. Manager and Program Managers; contribute to numerous project teams; help define project objectives and activities + Support the preparation and development of presentation materials + Communicate project status through status reporting and dashboards + Participate and support to meet specified project dates deadlines and requirements + Serve as administrative and project support for Transaction and Integration management team; demonstrate the ability to communicate with all levels of employees and the general public with the utmost professionalism and with strict confidentiality\. + Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings\. Responsible for scheduling all project meetings under the management of the department\. + Responsible for the management and facilitation of transaction related contracts/agreements, appropriate entry into Meditract and processing payments\. + Answer phone and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently\. + Responsible for maintaining and recording all department files related to daily business operations, confidential transaction and integration related documents, meeting material, department work flow processes, procedures and methodology\.Including entry as needed of contracts into Meditract system\. + Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare inputs to the Business Development activity report and background documents as necessary\. + Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner\. + Project and time management\. + Effectively and efficiently manages multiple transaction and integration related projects and other critical business development related projects\. + Manages time so that daily, weekly, monthly duties are completed on time and demonstrate flexibility by changing tasks as needed to achieve shifting priorities\. + Takes an orderly and efficient approach to tasks, setting priorities and handling several situations at once\. + Meets customer service expectations + Demonstrates the customer satisfaction standards set for the institution\. + Actively participates in ways to prevent customer complaints and dissatisfaction with services\. + Focuses attention and actions on what is best for the patient or customer\. + Attempts to identify all customer needs and tries to meet and/or exceed expectations\. + Interacts with all customers in a caring manner\. + Contact with others is polite and proactive\. + Promotes a positive teamwork environment\. + Creates closure after interactions\. + Communicates effectively in a positive, respectful and concise manner\. + Compose, type, and edit a variety of moderately complex material, including correspondence, presentations, and reports\. + Internal Contacts:
Operations, Executive Team, Purchasing, Development, Legal, Human Resources, Corporate Compliance, Information Technology, Finance, Managed Care, Quality, Facilities\. + External Contacts:
Consultants, Vendors, Partners/Affiliates + Performs other related duties as assigned or requested\.*
* Requirements and Qualifications
* + Bachelor's Degree; experience may substitute for education\. + 5\+ years project and administrative experience; health care experience preferred + Prior experience demonstrating effective communication skills and interpersonal relation skills*
* _About City of Hope_
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\. City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced\. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\. .