This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Mount Vernon, KY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
About HighPoint Global:
HighPoint Global s professionals focus exclusively on helping government agencies and companies implement their most critically strategic initiatives. HighPoint has managed and delivered programs and projects for a variety of agencies and organizations, including training, coaching and content development for national contact centers; software and web development programs for government agencies; and data center and infrastructure projects for global manufacturing and sales organizations.
The Program Coordinator will serve as the on-site project lead and liaison between HPG internal and the on-site contract management team. Serves as the initial point of contact for daily issues. Reporting to the Program Manager, the Program Coordinator will be responsible for the oversight of the departmental team, processes and procedures. They will serve as a resource for information and guidance based on the work of the departmental team.
* Serve as the key point of contact to Program Manager for their discipline or area of specialization, as well as act as liaison to other disciplines and departments. Keep Program Manager up to date on site activities in a timely manner. Establish effective communication and reporting process.
* Coach, counsel, evaluate and mentor team members on policy, procedure matters; assist in recruiting new employees; facilitate departmental orientation and onboarding tasks and on-going team training needs.
* Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all HR and payroll matters and pay related information such as documenting the appropriate charge code allocations for reporting and billing purposes.
* Assist HPG management with performance issues and reviews.
* Assist Corporate HR with the coordination of the background check and security process of employees as required by ICMHS Project standards.
* Seek and recommend opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies.
* Trained in duties of General Clerk I, DocID and DocPrep.
* Manage communication of information both within the team as well as to other HPG teams, external and internal clients, and contract stakeholders.
* Prior supervisory experience preferred.
* Ability to adhere to deadlines.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential data. Meet Project Security standards.
* Demonstrated flexibility in changing processes and procedures.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
* Ability to effectively present information to employees as well as management, client or other stakeholders.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to build and manage customer, vendor, and internal team relationships.
* Ability to pass required project training.
Associate s degree from college or university; or three to five years related supervisory experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
HighPoint Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or veteran status.
HighPoint will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with HighPoint s legal duty to furnish information.