Program Coordinator Shared Living
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
The May Institute Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROGRAM COORDINATOR SHARED LIVING
Job ID: 2016-2303
Job Location: Westford, Massachusetts
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Shared Living
The May Institute s Adult Shared and Supportive Living Program is currently seeking an experienced Program Coordinator to be responsible for the administrative, operational, and clinical functions of an innovative new program in Westford, MA. This is a unique opportunity to be part of building and operating an extremely individualized program designed to support the individual in his home with supports built around his needs and preferences.
* Oversee daily operations of in-home support to individual in Westford MA
* Supervision, training and monitoring of support staff
* Regular interactions with client and family members
* Oversee daily operations such as staffing, scheduling, adherence to weekly menu, and grocery shopping
* In conjunction with clinical staff, implementation of behavior support plans, ISP s and completion of other appropriate paperwork
* Attend and participate in clinical meetings including ISP s and Team Meetings
* Ensure that QI/QA procedures are adhered to, including maintaining environmental safety as well as a functional and homelike environment
* As needed, work directly in ratio with client(s)
* Manage finances/budget for program
* Bachelor's degree in Psychology or a related field required
* Experience with Shared Living or In-Home Supportive Living preferred
* Experience with behavior management required
* Previous supervisory and management experience in human services
* Strong writing and assessment skills
* Previous experience with the ISP process
* Valid driver s license and 2 years of driving experience
* Willingness/Ability to travel to Westford MA home location on a daily basis, and the corporate office in Randolph, MA on a regular basis
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and participate in physical restraint(s) as needed