Program Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Electronic Consulting Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ECS Federal is seeking a Program Development Manager to work in our Memphis, TN (Zip Code 38120) office.
ECS is seeking a Program Development Manager who tracks program efforts, identifies and leads new business opportunities, coordinates with programs staff.
Primary job responsibilities include:
* Monitors and coordinates all program development efforts at the customer site.
* Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment.
* Coordinates regularly with development staff and other departments engaged in program development within assigned projects
* Identifies, leads, and supports new traditional and non-traditional program opportunities. Manages proposal process start to finish, ensuring customer standards and requirements are met.
* Analyzes opportunities and makes recommendations on potential program strategies.
* Ensures all actions are completed at the end of a project development process.
* Communicates regularly with the customer as well as other departments on ongoing and planned program development efforts, specific support needs and staff capacity building requirements.
* Undertakes all other duties and projects as may be assigned from time to time.
* Responsible for the establishment and management of a project methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting which is agile, fits the needs of the project and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely project delivery.
* Will establish Project Management Office (PMO) with procedures and processes that enable the successful creation and maintenance of project management plans.
* Reports statuses of highly visible projects to senior-level management with risk assessments on a regular basis.
* Bachelor s degree in relevant discipline and a minimum of 5 years of experience; Equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Excellent critical thinking skills and sound judgment. Proven willingness to make timely and sound decisions based on accurate judgment.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and listening skills. Ability to interact with all levels of staff in a professional manner.
* Excellent organizational skills. Ability to manage deadlines, to manage others and to work independently.
* Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a cross-cultural, geographically dispersed team environment.
* Accuracy, attention to detail.
* Ability to read and interpret documents and ability to sit at a computer and operate a keyboard.
* Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
* U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
* Project Management Certification e.g. PMP, CAPM, PRINCE 2.
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 1400+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
ECS Federal provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS Federal also maintains a drug-free workplace.