This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Judge Baker Children's Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY II. JOB OVERVIEW: The Program Director will supervise staff and operations of the various programs and other functions of NEACWCD. These include the New England Youth Coalition, a regional group of staff and foster youth from member agencies; the National Youth in Transition Database survey and MassNFCA, the first being a federally mandated survey of foster youth aged 17-21 and the second an association of foster care alumni. The Program Director will collaborate with the Association Director, member agency staff, consultants and partner organizations to plan and host regional meetings for member agencies.
III. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervise NEACWCD Program Manager
• Co-supervise volunteers
• Create and maintain database for NYTD
• Interface with MA DCF contract manager and adolescent outreach staff to achieve NYTD deliverables
• Support all aspects of MassNFCA
• Plan and conduct onsite management of regional meetings for NEACWCD
• Interface with member agency and Judge Baker Children Center staff
• Act as Director’s backup when necessary
IV. QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Master of Social Work or equivalent degree
• Five to ten years of work experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of and experience with public sector child welfare and nonprofit agencies
• Ability to manage several projects at once
• Attention to detail
• Supervisory experience
• Basic knowledge of Excel and Word
• Grant writing experience
Salary: $32,000-$40,000 depending upon experience
No phone calls please. Interested applicants may apply through the Judge Baker website.
Judge Baker Children's Center is an EEO/AA employer.