Program Director - Cardiac Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
This position is responsible for administration of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Cardiac service line, to include invasive and non-invasive cardiac services, with a primary focus on facilitating operations and clinical excellence on a regional level. Responsible for service line growth, physician alignment, clinical standardization, patient satisfaction, clinical efficiencies and stewardship, and supportive of regional and facility-specific strategy. Develops and maintains an evidence based, family oriented care delivery model across the continuum of the patient care experience. Manages care by maintaining effective lines of communication with all stakeholders. In addition, the Manager is responsible for excellent communication across the team that consists of Associates and medical staff and ensures that the services provided are responsive to the patients needs and integral to the achievement of the CHRISTUS Health mission and vision. The Manager will also analyze, plan, implement, evaluate and communicate processes and programs which enhance, strengthen and integrate the services comprising the service line across the region. Leads the development and implementation of the service line's strategic business plans and is responsible for creating an environment which continuously supports improvement of operational, financial and clinical components.
Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent is required.
- A minimum ten (10) years of recent clinical experience in Cardiac Cath Lab environment is required.
- A minimum seven (7) years recent Cardiac Services administration/management experience is required.
- A strong clinical background is preferred.
- Texas Department Of Health (CMRT TDH) licensure is required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration or Registry eligible is required.
- CPR certification is required.
- ACLS certification is required within 90 days of employment.