Program Director (RN / NP) 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LOOKING FOR A JOB YOU\'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN HEALTHCARE THEN JOIN SKYLINE UROLOGY!
Skyline Urology is a leader in urology and an employer of choice. As the third largest urology group practice in the country, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with the best physicians in the field to offer exceptional care and enhance the patient experience. Our company prides itself on offering the most advanced therapies in urologic cancer, sophisticated surgical techniques, the latest in diagnostic testing and evaluation and state-of-the-art treatment; setting the standard for superior quality care.
At Skyline, we believe in fostering an environment of excellence for our patients as well as to our employees. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, a 401K profit sharing plan, vacation and sick leave, and a generous employer paid retirement and medical contribution.
Skyline Urology is in search of the best talent and provides a unique opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team and growing medical group!
The Cancer Center of Excellence/Oncology Care Model (CCOE/OCM) Program Director is responsible for providing administrative, operational, and strategic leadership for the entire range of programs within the CCOE/OCM Service Line. The Director works in collaboration with the Chief of Medical Officer and closely with the physician and administrative team to align Care Coordination activities and achieve desired goals and metrics.
* Responsible for the operational oversight of all aspects and activities critical in supporting the mission of the CCOE/OCM
* Develops and ensures all operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and workflows are in place to effectively support the operational efficiency and financial growth
* Monitors key operational financial and quality performance indicators for service line
* Ensures all requirements of CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) are fulfilled
* Remains current and proficient with regulatory requirements for the provision of clinical services. Translates the requirements into operations to ensure compliance. Uses automated systems to access, transmit and produce information
* Coordinates the provision of comprehensive, intradisciplinary patient care that results in clinical excellence, optimal outcomes and maximum patient and family satisfaction.
* Leads communication of system service line goals and programs to Physician Advisory Board and CMO
* Leads CCOE/OCM collaborative meetings with Physician Advisory Board
* Directs, delegates and oversees work efforts as appropriate to ensure the best possible delivery of service, quality outcomes, and high customer/patient satisfaction.
* Directly supervises Nurse Navigation team, IV Infusion Nurses, Case Managers, Administrative Assistants, Clinical Care Coordinator, and Physician Dispensing Coordinator
* Directs and implements hiring, counseling, discipline, and performance management of unit service line
* Oversees patient, provider, and community outreach and education initiatives as it pertains to CCOE/OCM
* Creates a climate that fosters compassionate care, innovation, cooperation, collaboration and teamwork.
* Collaborates with physician leadership and system administration to integrate and enhance program offering
COMPENTENCIES AND SKILLS:
* Knowledge of healthcare industry and functional discipline to be managed.
* Flexibility working in a fast-paced, high-expectations environment
* Knowledge of management principles, processes and procedures.
* Skill in developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships as required in the operating environment.
* Effectively skilled in verbal and written communication within the English language.
* Must be able to plan, organize and delegate departmental responsibilities.
* Skill and ability to coach and develop others.
* Must be able to analyze and solve problems effectively.
* Excellent computer skills with knowledge of healthcare information systems and office applications.
* Ability to exercise skills related to emotional intelligence.
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION:
* Masters in Nursing, Case Management, Health Administration, or Business Administration
* Five or more years of relevant work experience as a professional administrator in a medium complex organization
* Project Management experience required
* Progressively responsibleexperience in a clinical setting for a minimum of 5years, 3 of which are in a management role.
Compensation depending on experience. Excellent benefits and great work environment.