Program Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Palm Bay, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Program Financial AnalystJob ID:
Program Financial Analyst - Palm Bay, FL Job Code:
SIS20160508-13411 Job Description:
The Geospatial Solutions Business Unit is seeking a program financial analyst to support its LiDAR Enterprise. This is a high visibility position where the candidate will work closely with BA and BU leadership to build a successful foundation for this new and emerging commercial business. This position will be responsible for business case modeling, business acquisition process, program execution, customer and internal financial reporting, OSPI forecasting, tracking capital expenditures, and other analysis. Candidate should have a thorough understanding of the usage of various financial resources (IR&D, Direct Sell, B&P, Capital, Special Project, Expense, OH, G&A) from a strategic business/growth perspective including financial, accounting, tax, and compliance implications. Qualifications:* BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
* 10 years of relevant experience Preferred:* Masters of Business Administration is a plus
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MPM, PeopleSoft & Queries, Hyperion/HFPSI, PACER is highly desired
* Able to operate effectively and make decisions at times with ambiguous information is highly desired
* Strong interpersonal skills and capable of interfacing and forming working relationships with the senior management staff is highly preferred
* Strong communication skills (oral, written, listening); capable of making presentations to internal customers and management is highly desired
* Good organizational skills and capable of prioritizing and executing multiple tasks is highly preferred This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Program Finance Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Palm Bay .