Program Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Palm Bay, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONProgram Financial AnalystJob ID:
Program Financial Analyst REQ ID:
Palm Bay, Florida Job Description:
Harris Corporation is seeking a Program Financial Analyst responsible for a variety of financial analysis activities associated with a highly visible program within the Electronic Systems C4I business unit. The position supports detailed financial activities such as budgeting, reporting, estimating, analysis, etc. for programs and proposals. Duties include:* Participates in budget preparation and may authorize budget expenditures.* Recommends procedures to be used to monitor programs and proposals.
* Interprets and implements most proposal estimating, pricing and documentation requirements.* May define parameters for estimate preparation.* May provide work leadership for lower level employees.* Performs profit analysis and forecasts. Basic Qualifications:* BS/BA in Finance or Accounting plus 6+ years' relevant financial analysis experience.
* At least 3 years' experience with government contracting and compliance; Program Execution; Business Acquisition Process; Earned Value Management System (EVMS). Preferred Additional Skills:* Should have good organizational skills and be capable of multiplexing of tasks.
* Should be proactive in solving problems and issues in a timely manner.
* Possess well-developed sense of urgency, capable of working with minimal supervision.
* Should be able to work effectively on teams.
* Software knowledge preferred:
* PM, PACER, PeopleSoft & Queries, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Program Finance Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Palm Bay .