Program Management Leader Timing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONClient is located in Pittsburgh, PA
_Must already be authorized to work in the US. _
If not currently residing within commuting distance, travel expenses would be paid as our team will be onsite Monday - Friday. If relocation is preferred by the candidate, we could discuss a relocation package with the understanding that after this specific consulting engagement is completed, relocation to a Pcubed hub would likely be required.
* Lead internal and external interfaces to align technology delivery to vehicle schedule, including prototype builds
* Work with internal team to establish timing for all components into vehicle builds
* Interface with internal and external teams to align ATC technology delivery to vehicle delivery schedule, including prototype builds
* Work with Purchasing, Finance, and internalengineering teams to deliver the program on time and within cost.
* Participate in program planning, including both technology and vehicles to help decision making
* Build and continuously revise schedules under dynamic business conditions
* Embrace and teach an automotive production development process in a fast moving technology environment
QUALIFICATIONS WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* MINIMUM 5+ YEARS OF DIRECT EXPERIENCE AT AN AUTOMOTIVE OEM OR TIER 1 SUPPLIER (firm requirement)
* Working knowledge of Automotive systems and processes
* DEMONSTRATED ABILITY TO MANAGE TIMING ON A LARGE PROJECT FROM START TO LAUNCH
* STRONG PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
* Demonstrated leadership working cross-functionally to deliver complex projects
* Affinity for working in a dynamic, global, and technology-focused environment
* Self-starter with ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure in an unstructured start up environment
* Business or engineering degree, with demonstrated strong academic performance
* MANAGE AUTOMOTIVE PROGRAM TIMING DELIVERY, INCLUDING MILESTONES, PROTOTYPE BUILDS, AND LAUNCH