Program Management Support 9/17/2016
Peterson Afb, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: #3671
Title: Program Management Support
Date Posted: 09/16/2016
Job Location: Peterson AFB Colorado
Provides program management support to the SEWS Program Office.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Perform SEWS theater lead (PACOM, EUCOM, or CENTCOM) duties in FMS and non-FMS case execution and planning to satisfy cost, schedule, performance, and sustainment requirements for theater ballistic missile warning.
* Assist the SEWS Program Manager (PM) with daily operations and the coordination of program activities across the entire SEWS program. Manage all activities, regulations, policies, and procedures related to the program and contract.
* Assist in formulating, generating, reviewing, and finalizing Source Selection Plans, recommending revisions, improvements and way-ahead
* Provide non-technical acquisition support to include but not limited to, guidance and expertise necessary to apply principles, criteria, and procedures of DoD Directive 5000.1, DoDI 5000.02, and other DoD, AF, AFMC, and ESC instructions, directives, regulations, and guidance documents as applicable
* Assist in the preparation, review, and integration of selected milestone review documentation, periodic reports, and certifications as identified in DoDI 5000.2 and other DoD Directives, and recommend and prepare changes
* Assist with day-to-day project management, guidance, and operations of FMS cases involving theater ballistic missile warning (TBMW) information for all partner nations. Provide reachback support for deployed PMs across all theaters
* Provide assistance in the drafting and execution of Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA)
* Analyze and review LOAs, Amendments, Modifications, and Leases to ensure compliance with Defense Security Assistance Management Systems (DSAMS) regulations in processing Letters of Requests (LOR)
* Develop necessary reporting and monitoring procedures to ensure all program objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner for the international customer and/or partner nations to include risks, trip preparation and reports, PMRs and contract modifications
* Interact with senior business and military (foreign and domestic) personnel
* Provides continuous assessment and evaluation of overall program and individual project goals, objectives, strategies, performance to ensure a sound basis for long-range acquisition program management processes and follow-on system life cycle support planning.
* Assist in preparing briefings and reports in direct support of the acquisition program management function
* Assist in presenting specific briefings to Government and development contractor
* Assist in reviewing program plans and other related documents and provide comments
* Evaluate for currency, applicability of tasks, sequence, interdependency, duration, and consistency with program milestones
* Assist in conducting broad-based analysis of acquisition programs to support organizational planning
* Assist in the composition and quality control of staff summary packages, contract letters, point papers, programmatic status reports, position papers and Program Management Review briefings as required IAW DoD Tongue and Quill and Center and Division directives
* DOD SECRET Clearance
* Seven (7) years DoD program management experience.
* Bachelor s Degree.
* Previous experience as a DoD acquisition program manager.
* Previous FMS or security assistance program experience.
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
* Location: Peterson AFB, CO.
* Travel: Up to 40% of time in some hazardous duty locations.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran.
Additional BenefitsTuition Assistance
Health care off-set
Short and Long Term Disability