Program Manager, Account Manager - Agile Coach
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Sapient Global Markets
JOB DESCRIPTIONMANAGER, PROGRAM MANAGEMENT/ACCOUNT MANAGER- AGILE COACH
At Sapient Global Markets, we are quite literally on the front lines of the biggest issues facing the global markets leaders today - investment banks, asset management firms, wealth managers, oil and energy firms, and government and regulatory agencies. Driving transformation and leading change within these industries requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation. What we offer is the opportunity to join a recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for today's dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership.
As Manager, Program Management at Sapient Global Markets you will help to build compelling business and technology solutions for leaders in the financial services and commodities trading industry. You will play a variety of project support, client management and team leadership roles leading small teams or sub-tracks of work as part of larger, complex client engagements.
* Develop and track project plans and provide regular status reporting with regards to time, scope, resources, budget, risk, and issue management.
* Lead a small project team or track of work, define key project roles, and provide direction on overall project goals.
* Assist the overall program leadership with day-to-day project management tasks.
* Manage third-party partner and/or vendor.
* Help manage client relationships and serve as day-to-day contact for client on track related communications.
* Support preparation and facilitation of client meetings and conduct client workshops.
* Delivery Leadership - Lead project teams to shape, propose and implement the most appropriate solutions for our clients. Monitor progress of active projects and identify any potential risks and implement mitigation steps.
* Operational Leadership - Understand and run the day-to-day functions of the client/BU/account against targets and metrics, including revenue, profitability, legal coordination, and compliance with corporate policy and procedures.
* People Leadership - Manage, develop and motivate account members to achieve team performance and individual growth. Manage the growth of the account from a management, morale and succession planning standpoint.
* Capital Markets experience
* Relevant work experience in project management successfully delivering solutions within investment banking, asset management or commodities trading environments.
* Deep experience in consulting firm or client-facing role.
* Strong preference for experience in implementing Agile techniques in different cultures and environments.
* Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project; knowledge of Visio.
* Ability to effectively work with globally distributed project teams and clients.
* Open to travel and work at client offices.