- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Our client, the National Intrepid Center of Excellence Network (NICoE) represents an unparalleled asset for the Department of Defense as a clinical and research platform for the caring of service members not responding to conventional therapy, and advancing the science in combat and mission related co-morbid Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Psychological Health (PH) conditions. A directorate of Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, the NICoE helps service members and their families manage their traumatic brain injury (TBI) and psychological health (PH) conditions through:
• Cutting-edge diagnostic evaluation
• Comprehensive treatment planning
• Outpatient clinical care
• TBI and PH research
Patients at the NICoE experience a broad range of care in a team setting that promotes healing of the mind, body, and spirit. Also serving as a research hub, the NICoE uses the most current high-tech clinical resources to advance medical science in TBI and PH.
We are in need of a Research Program Manager to aid in their mission. The successful candidate will provide support to coordinate the management of research logistics and grants at the NICoE Institute and the Intrepid Spirits Satellites.
This support will include:
• Performing administrative and analytical work involving the management and obligation of funds for research grants.
• Developing and implementing policies and procedures to track awards and compliance with reporting requirements
• Providing training and assistance to awardees and NICoE leadership on research budget development and negotiation,
• Conducting post award financial and administrative reviews to identify areas for improved efficiencies.
• Coordinating training and supervision of a team of contract researchers to include Post Docs, Research Nurses, Data Managers and Research Coordinators, and Biomedical Technicians across research sites..
• Facilitating information flow between NICoE Institute and the satellites.
• Providing expertise on resource needs, utilization, workflow and operational procedures to maintain quality and efficiency.
• Monitoring and directing the daily operations of the satellite research programs to ensure NICoE's goals and objectives are met and projects are accomplished efficiently and effectively
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field strongly preferred, graduate degree a strong plus.
• Experience working in a government research environment
• At least 6 years of experience as a project/program manager in research.
• Experience building and managing relationships with client and other partners.
• Experience building, coordinating, and maintaining schedules.
• Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude, be a source of team morale, and stay composed and effective in a dynamic environment.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10463 online at www.cherokee-cnts.com
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions (CNTS) provides technical support services and project support personnel to its defense and civilian agency clients. CNTS specializes in locating hard to find candidates for rapid response requests throughout the country. It provides a tailored management approach for complex government programs and disciplines including information technology, science, engineering, construction, research & development, facilities management, program management, and mission support. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNTS is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf