Program Manager - Blood Viral Infections
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
A New Beginning - Genesis 2
JOB DESCRIPTIONPlease feel free to call 860 889 4141, until 9 PM Eastern, 7 days a week, including most weekends and holidays, after you email a word doc resume directly to me from your own email, and I will help you - email@example.com
PROGRAM MANAGER - BLOOD VIRAL INFECTIONS
* Refines the high-level product concept to fulfill the customer and/or market requirements.
* Works with Marketing to help refine and understand customer/market requirements. May also spend time with customers/end-users and invest in understanding customer environment and customer needs.
* Leads the creation of the cross-functional project plan, including budget and resource planning, to fulfill the product concept.
* Resolves personal/team conflicts and project/functional conflicts by working with appropriate functional leaders as needed to resolve issues around functional input, expertise, or skill sets needed on the project(s).
* Drives to eliminating or minimizing critical barriers to progress, including raising significant hurdles to Sr. management's attention for resolution.
* Provides work definition and direction to the assigned cross-functional Core Team Members.
* Aligns and manages all cross-functional activities to deliver the product on time and on budget per contract while meeting agreed upon technical, operational, business and customer requirements.
* Provides guidance to core team members on work streams and approaches and also may provide feedback to functional leaders for Core Team Member year-end performance reviews.
* Works with the Finance and Marketing Core Team Members to develop the financial analysis of the project as needed.
* Manages the project budget including capital equipment requirements, accountability includes managing program/projects to approved spending by development phase as well as managing fiscal year budget implications.
* Leads successful commercial, design, and business reviews for the assigned projects, escalating as appropriate risks/ issues/concerns of the team to appropriate functional leadership and/or the portfolio decision team.
* Ensures quality, reliability, stability of product design including acceptability of product by intended customers.
* Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of assigned projects, e.g. dashboard report and updates business databases.
* Responsible for updates to either the Portfolio Decision Team or the MAX Molecular Platform Team.
* Bachelor's Degreerequired. MBA preferred.
* Demonstrated achievements in molecular diagnostic and especially in viral blood infections (HIV, HCV, HBV).
* Minimum of 3-5 years relevant Core Team Member experience.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of team leadership in product development with progressively increasing complexity of assignments. Relevant experience in medical devices, IVDs, or pharma highly preferred.
* Experience in a regulated environment; preferably a medical device, biotechnology or pharmaceutical company, especially 510(k) and PMA submissions.
* Experience with time reporting and project management tools.
* Excellent communication and organization skills, including the ability to communicate with customer personnel at all levels (IT, Clinician, Management).
* Ability to integrate technical, business, and customer information to generate and differentiated solutions and concepts.
* Demonstrated experience as a hands-on leader with the skills, knowledge and aptitude to engage, influence, and direct all functions involved in the development of the assigned product.
* Comprehensive cross-functional knowledge and perspective - Ability to understand, verify, and articulate key cross-functional technical challenges and solutions that impact the project.
* Ability to fully understand and integrate all functional plans into a cross-
* Ability to travel at times up to 50%.
Base Salary - $120,000 to $145,000
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
5+ to 7 years experience
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Also, please understand this may take time for both of us working together to help advance your career. I will do my best for you and never charge you anything for our time and efforts.
In all cases we always have several jobs not yet published on the WWW, listed on linkedin or posted to our company website.
Many full job descriptions and base salaries in your field of experience can be viewed in various sections on -