Program Manager, Cloud Business Growth 9/14/2016
Blue Coat Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Cloud Business Growth Program Manager Job Description
This is a full time position working with Blue Coat Cloud Business Operations team. The program manager will be jointly responsible for growth of Blue Coat s Cloud business. Program manager will be responsible for working with various cross functional teams within Blue Coat to aid in scaling of business operations. Additional responsibilities will put the program manager in charge of executing and delivering on strategies that drive revenue growth and adoption within customer and partner accounts.
- Focused on internal coordination with interface to external partners
- Emphasis on implementation of programs that assist with scaling of the Blue Coat Cloud business
- Track business growth program requirements thru delivery across various internal Blue Coat departments (sales, sales ops, marketing, product management, order management, finance, IT, Salesforce.com and Cloud development teams)
- Detect and solve general program issues effectively throughout each program s lifecycle
- Work closely with the sales, orders, and renewals teams to continually refine new contract, renewal contract, contract change and cancellation processes
- Build an understanding of hurdles associated to Blue Coat Cloud onboarding/support, and focus on continued improvement of the customer experience
- Assist with execution and follow up on requirements associated to launch and post-launch delivery of strategic cloud partnership initiatives
- Potential for externally facing (customer/partner related) responsibilities
- Bachelors' degree required; MBA preferred.
- 2-5 years of demonstrated track record of project planning and post launch lifecycle management.
- Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives with efficiency and professionalism.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong customer facing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a global organization (some travel)
- Must have strong analytics skills
- Good organization and planning skills as well as an ability to consistently follow up on open tasks between multiple cross functional teams
Blue Coat Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal? Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin
Blue Coat Systems, Inc. prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability.