Program Manager, E-Mail Marketing Campaigns 9/12/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:The Program Manager, E-Mail Circulationwill manage all day to day activities for the e-mail circulation team, ensuring deliverables and dates are met, managing the team's activities to ensure accuracy.
The candidate will facilitate meetings, map out the processes as well as individual team plans and communications within project team and throughout the organization. Work with analytics & IT as required to ensure seamless execution of e-mail campaigns. Technical lead on all aspects of e-mail execution.Works collaboratively with IT to define and develop new business processes to support evolving customer marketing data warehouse needs and to implement approved business functionality as it relates to e-mail execution.
- Collaborate with IT and Strategy teams to define new e-mail circulation activities and changes to existing e-mail circulation process.
- Manage day to day activities of the e-mail team in support of delivering on time execution of current e-mail campaigns
- Technical lead and support for the business and e-mail circulation team with regards to e-mail process and execution
- Work with e-mail strategy and execution team to support data requirements for 3rd party e-mail execution vendors
- Work with business users of SAS CIS application to support an environment for optimal e-mail campaign building, working with IT organization responsible for the SAS application environment to define data requirements and information map
- Provides recommendations for maintaining/improving existing e-mail processes and for implementing enhancements as approved by the Sr. Leadership within Marketing Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent work experience in related field. Masters degree preferred.
- Ability to interface with business users and IT teams, manage multiple complex projects in extremely fluid, dynamic environment. Strong sense of personal accountability in driving successful deliverable. Exhibits a high standard if professionalism.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across business and technical audiences
- 8+ years of business experience in e-mail execution/circulation or e-mail operations highly desired
- Experience with SAS CIS or other SAS modules, SAS Marketing Optimization a plus
- Ability to interface with business users and IT teams in order to translate user requirements into data requirements is essential.
- Must be highly proficient with ANSI SQL
- Strong facilitation and communication skills; strong attention to detail; strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation and interview skills; strong organizing and planning skills with proven ability to multi-task; analysis and problem solving skills; negotiation skills; ability to work with minimal direction and supervision
- Teradata, SAS CIS, SAS Marketing Optimization a plus
- Demonstrated ability to organize workload, multitask, think analytically, solve technical problems, and establish relationships across business and IT team members. Must be a self-starter showing a high level of initiative. Positive 'can-do' attitude. Prior business and or IT operations experience preferred. Ability to work well in a team environment sharing ideas, work flow, technologies, and processes
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .