This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
NCI Information Systems, Inc.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONDesignated a 2016 Military Friendly® Employer
NCI: As a TEIS Program Manager, you will manage the day to day operations of a C4IT services business unit with 100+ employee, $50M+ revenue. Responsible to achieve specific profit and loss goals. Operations include multiple and diverse task orders for C4IT engineering, implementation, testing and cyber security. Task order personnel and customers are worldwide. This work is indoors, and in a normal office environment. May require extensive periods of sitting or standing. Frequent computer use at workstation for several hours at a time. Frequently work at fast pace with unscheduled interruptions. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. This position is located in Fort Huachuca, Arizona. Relocation assistance, while not guaranteed, may be available.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
* Responsible for managing very complex and/or high risk technical programs.
* Oversees program budget and schedules; direct staff.
* Responsible for P&L for $50M+ business unit.
* Oversees and/or manages fixed price and cost plus task orders.
* May be responsible for business development within current customer base and/or for new customers.
* Exercises a high level of independent judgment and initiative in solving highly complex problems.
* Identifies and engages in frequent contacts with potential customers.
* Will frequently travel to customer and company locations.
* Analyzes and assesses government/commercial marketplaces and maintains up-to-date knowledge of client plans, programs, and funding.
* Reviews Request for Proposals and makes recommendations to management.
* Supports development of strategic planning strategy.
* Advises management on how to position company to bid and win proposals.
* May assist the Business Development group in the proposal development process.
* Performs related duties as assigned.
* Current/active Secret Clearance
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent related experience.
* 8-12 years of Program Management (PM) and P&L experience.
* Must be able and willing to travel as required (up to 25%).
Preferred Education and Experience:
* TS/SCI Clearance.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or equivalent.
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://nciinc.contacthr.com/50639378.jpg /