This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are currently seeking a PROGRAM MANAGER - FSP OPERATIONS for the FREDERICK, MARYLAND area.
1. Under direction of Director, Government Operations, provide primary customer support and management of assigned contracts and serve as primary supervisor of employees as assigned
2. Prepare formal and informal cost estimates for assigned contracts and monitor contract budgets and funding; monitor, verify, and reconcile expenditure of budgeted funds.
3. Responsible for monitoring and analyzing monthly financial forecasts and ensuring that planned revenue/profit is within targeted ranges. Identify and take actions that will maximize profitability. Investigate areas in which targeted ranges are not met and define steps to resolve. Communicate significant variances to management in a timely manner.
4. Ensure full compliance of contract requirements, schedules, and provisions.
5. Develop and/or provide support for the development of Project Plans, including but not limited to plans for Budget Management, Resource Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, and Communication Management.
6. Review and monitor project scope, cost, timelines and deliverables from project initiation to close out as defined by the Program Manager for all projects contained within program.
7. Provide Subcontract management, including but not limited to: Assisting in preparation of subcontract agreements, and subcontractor payment tracking; Prepare and monitor subcontract plans for each assigned contract.
8. Schedule project team meetings, as required, and prepare minutes and team action items.
9. Assess project issues, propose resolutions to the project team, company executives and/or the Sponsor, and then track implementation of resolution through to completion.
10. Assist in preparation of periodic reports, briefings, and budgets, and in developing & maintaining a strategic plan for the future direction of the program(s).
11. Regularly review terms and conditions of contracts and subcontracts, as well as approved program plans to ensure that all assumptions are still valid, deliverables are being met and in compliance.
12. Conduct employee evaluations of assigned employees, soliciting feedback from customer (where appropriate)
13. Provide or obtain technical support within area of responsibility and address employee issues
14. Provide advice on manpower utilization, work flow, and operational procedures to increase efficiency, productivity, and make overall improvements.
15. Provide support in the recruiting process to include reviewing resumes and interviewing Field staff candidates, and making recommendations regarding which individuals to hire.
16. Ensure timely and accurate input of Time Sheets for assigned employees
17. Develop both existing and new customer relationships and develop strong relationships with key and targeted customers.
18. Identify and develop opportunities to obtain additional business from existing customers. Provide requested assistance in marketing ClinicalRM services to potential customers as needed.
19. As required, work with the Business Development/Growth team in developing and maintaining an Account (Customer) Development Plan designed to execute ClinicalRM growth strategies with assigned customer(s).
20. Periodically contribute to proposal writing and proposal review. Activities may include leading the technical approach development and/or knowledge/capture management.
1. Experience managing employees required
2. Experience managing projects, including oversight of budgets and funding is required
3. Experience managing activities under a Federal Government contract highly desired
4. Familiarity with clinical trial processes and related regulations highly desirable
5. Must be self-motivated and capable of independently performing with little oversight after initial period of training
6. BS or advanced degree insciences, business management or related field required. Significant related experience can substitute for a relevant degree.
7. Experience with program controls and EVMS in Government Contracts
8. Must be able to work independently following a brief period of specific technical training.
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Candidates for positions under ClinicalRM s contracts with the Department of Defense (DoD) will be required to pass one or more background/security investigations conducted by the DoD, U.S. Army, or other Federal Government agency. Such investigations may include criminal records and credit history checks.
ClinicalRM is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer