This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Software People Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONDIRECT CLIENT
IN PERSON INTERVIEW MAY BE NEEDED.
LOCATION: HARRISBURG, PA
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
The Senior Business Subject Matter Expert (SME) brings proven experience from related businesses or organizations as well as system integration and technology experience. They consult with the client to define needs or problems, conduct research, perform studies and surveys to obtain data, and analyze problems to advise and make recommendations on business and technical solutions based on hands-on experience solving similar business problems. They are able to utilize knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization.
* Work with Program Manager on intake of new applications, working with Agency partners
* Oversee the identification, development and deployment of critical online applications, e-government services, and mobile applications.
* Maintain appropriate project and program governance strategies and process
* Balance conflicting demands between agencies programs and projects, and manages multiple projects so as to achieve the benefits identified.
* Communicates status and priorities to OA/OIT management and Agency customers.
* Manages project/program interdependencies in order to realize specified benefits.
* Works to achieve the cost, schedule and performance objectives of the projects within the program or portfolio.
* Develop and implement plans to achieve a specific scope that is driven by the objectives of its program and, ultimately, organizational strategy.
* Oversee and facilitate achievement of project deliverables
Business, technical, or integration consulting Required 15 Years
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study with advanced study Highly desired 4 Years
Project Management Certifications Highly desired Years
Extensive experience with a broad range of enterprise-level application development and IT services Required 3 Years
Experience overseeing outsourced IT service contracts in highly-complex enterprise environments Required 3 Years
Prior experience with Commonwealth of PA projects and programs Required 1 Years
Extensive project and program management experience Required 5 Years
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred Required 5 Years
Technical portfolio management experience Required 10 Years
Managing website and mobile app development Required 5 Years
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Required 10 Years