Program Manager II
The Program Manager leads the tactical interface between the customer and various Plexus functional areas. This position is responsible for leading the Customer Focus Team (CFT) and managing the day-to-day customer relationship. In essence, be the voice of plexus to the customer and the voice of the customer to Plexus.
* Responsible for managing the tactical, business customer relationship
* Lead Customer Focus Team to deliver appropriate levels of customer service and satisfaction
* Develop and lead team such that members are engaged, responsible, and productive to satisfy internal and external metrics
* Support the customer focus team in continuous improvement / lean activities and programs
* Work with team members to present issues and alternatives to the customer
* Ensure the CFT is properly interpreting and executing contractual requirements
* Manage and lead Tactical Customer Support
* Work with CFT to provide acceptable commitments based upon customer demand and Plexus capabilities.
* Work with CFT to ensure demand is properly loaded into Master Production Schedule (MPS) and driven through to the Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) System
* Work with CFT to hold effective kick-offs and Manufacturing Readiness Reviews
* Exhibit a working knowledge of the program's financial metrics
* Ensure timely OIX resolution
* Ensure Engineering Change Orders (ECO's) are implemented effectively and priced appropriately
* Escalate issues as appropriate through internal site management and corporate resources
* Maintain an awareness of the customer's life cycle plan for assemblies and product lines
* Coordinate timely execution of quotes for existing customers as required
* Manage the customer relationship
* Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with an advocacy attitude and drive
* Provide timely response to customer requests with answers and commitments
* Facilitate and support Quarterly Business Reviews and drive to closure subsequent actions
* Work closely with customer and internal team members to resolve customer issues
* Coordinate customer site visits
* Occasional travel may be required to meed the needs of the business (25%)
* Additional duties as assigned by management
Skills & Abilities
* Intermediate Computer Skills
* Intermediate Decision Making / Problem Solving Skills
* Intermediate Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Experience & Education
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required for this position
* Experience of 2-4 years is required for this position, assuming education requirements are met. Equivalent industry experience is highly desirable
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. Some of our customers contracts are governed by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), which require us to consider only applicants who are US citizens, permanent residents (green card holders), or who have been granted political asylum. Consequently, some of our positions are subject to this ITAR requirement. Thank you for your understanding.
Working At Plexus
Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving Excellence
Plexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you're an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.
At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.
Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!