Program Manager, Infrastructure M&A
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Responsible for the coordination and completion of Infrastructure programs, overseeing all aspects of programs. Sets deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitors and summarize progress of program. Prepares reports for upper management regarding overall status of program.
* Manages the Infrastructure M&A roadmap, ensuring synergies of technical resources and solutions across programs. Participates in negotiation of technical contracts and contractual changes in support of Infrastructure build out and migration activities. Coordinates preparation of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
* Tracks all purchase orders related to the program, prepares monthly budget burndown of assigned programs, manages forecast in PPM tool and submits required change requests when necessary. Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to program from various departments.
* Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget. Act as an advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
* Reviews project charters to determine timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various project phase in conjunction with M&A team and acquiring/divesting company.
* Leads the creation of project management plans that clearly define the project scope, assumptions, risks and overall project approach (including project resource needs, high level timelines, and project communications).
* Works closely with the Acquiring/Divesting company IT Project Manager to seamlessly deliver through transition and cutover.
* Issues and communicates project status to project steering committee and other stakeholders as appropriate. Manages project issues/risks in a timely manner and appropriately escalating when necessary.
* Ensures the development of quality plans and direction of quality testing. Fosters creative approaches to problem solving in a way that maintains focus on the delivery of a quality product that meets business needs.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent plus 10 years relevant experience, or 8 years experience with Masters Degree preferred. Advanced degree is preferable. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration. Must be experienced in successfully managing multiple IT projects simultaneously. Must be experienced in leading large-scale, multi-team IT and Infrastructure projects. Merger and Acquisition experience preferred. PMP certification highly preferred.
* Must possess knowledge of core Infrastructure technologies, functions and solutions. Must possess strong knowledge of program and project management concepts, practices and procedures. Can understand and apply all of the Project Management Body of Knowledge Competencies.
* Position functions autonomously. Receives abstract assignments. Work effectively in a highly matrixed environment where resources report to both functional and project leads.
* Ability to solve complex problems with a variety of variables through nonstandard solutions that require in-depth analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve complex problems.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English are required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Sep 14, 2016, 4:37:49 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.